Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Play Me, I’m Yours

Play Me, I’m Yours, street pianos, Hôtel-Dieu courtyard, Paris

‘Play Me, I’m Yours’ street piano with the occasional player
Courtyard of the Hôtel-Dieu
Parvis Notre-Dame
Quartier Notre-Dame, 4th arrondissement
Paris, July 2012

“Touring internationally since 2008, ‘Play Me, I’m Yours’ is an artwork by British artist Luke Jerram. Reaching over two million people worldwide – more than 700 pianos have already been installed in 34 cities across the globe, from New York to China, bearing the simple instruction ‘Play Me, I’m Yours’.” (Play Me, I’m Yours, Street Pianos)

See also: Hôtel-Dieu

3 comments:

tapirgal said...

How delightful!

cieldequimper said...

That's cool. Hopefully people who try it can really play, otherwise the poor souls in the hospital are going crazy!

tapirgal said...

I can't believe how many times I've been to that building and didn't think I could go inside.