Saturday, October 10, 2015

Cour Puget

Cour Puget, Richelieu wing, Musée du Louvre, Paris
Cour Puget, Richelieu wing
Musée du Louvre, 1er arrondissement
Paris, July 2014

See also: Four Captives

“This courtyard, designed by the architect Lefuel, was among the buildings occupied by the Finance Ministry between 1871 and 1989. The glass roof, added in 1993, is similar to that of the Cour Marly. The space is devoted to outdoor statuary from the 17th to the 19th centuries.”
(Cour Puget, Louvre)

No comments: