Saturday, September 19, 2009

Place Colette

Musicians, place Colette, Paris
Musicians playing in front of the “Comédie-Française”
Place Colette, 1er arrondissement, Paris, July 2009


Jacob said...

This photo gives off serenity. Music soothes the savage breast, so they say...and it looks like it's working.

Tinsie said...

Nice shot. Me likey. Love the guy's expression :-)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

ah, how fun! I agree, I can just imagine the soothing wonderful sound. Nice capture!

tapirgal said...

I love hearing violing street music in France. It was one of my favorite memories of a trip years ago, hearing the music through the night-lit streets. Today, though, I think I just fell in love with the violin player (yeah, the guy).

Sorry, I don't always delete typos 9above), but this one didn't make sense :)

amatamari© said...

E' davvero bella!